Take a Tour
Prudence Crandall Center regularly offers Hope Tours at its Rose Hill facility. Hope Tours are offered twice a month from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
Hope Tours are a great way to:
- Learn more about the various programs at Prudence Crandall Center
- See how community involvement supports victims of domestic violence
- Be inspired to get involved and make a difference
Our Hope Tours are also a wonderful to way to experience, first-hand, the lives changed with your support.
During our tour, which begins with some fellowship, you visit one of our apartments, tour our unique facility, and–most importantly–hear stories of courage and hope from survivors we have served.
Upcoming Hope Tours:
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Call to ‘Host’ a tour for your group or inquire about openings in one of our open tours!
Everyone is welcome! We just ask that you call ahead so we can reserve your spot, call 860.259-3820, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also hold group tours at different dates or times if one of our scheduled tours doesn’t work for your group.