Counseling & Support Groups
All services are free of charge and confidential. We are here to help!
We are specially trained to understand domestic violence and the trauma that victims often face.
- Services are geared toward adults primarily living or working in our nine-town region* who have experienced domestic violence in the past or are currently in an abusive relationship
Days and times of counseling services are flexible to insure that we can best accommodate busy schedules.
We provide no cost support groups to any survivor of domestic violence. Currently, groups are held virtually on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or find out more!
Just need someone to talk to who understands what you’re going through?
- Call our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you – we are here to listen and to help you sort through next steps and options: 888-774-2900 (statewide)
Looking for Individual Counseling?
- We offer up to 8 individual counseling sessions to sort through the challenges of abusive relationships, help you plan for your safety, improve your self-esteem, and identify options and next steps. If services are needed beyond that time, we will suggest joining our support group or work with you to find another provider.
- To make an appointment or learn more, contact our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you: 888-774-2900 (statewide)
Looking for a Support Group?
- Please join us! We meet every week to support each other as we learn & talk about abusive and healthy relationships and work on improving self-esteem and self-sufficiency.
- We have groups that meet virtually on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- To make an appointment or learn more, email email@example.com or contact our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you: 888-774-2900 (statewide)