Counseling & Support Groups
All services are free of charge and confidential. We are here to help!
We are specially trained to understand domestic violence and the trauma that victims often face.
- Services are offered to those residing in our nine-town catchment region* who have experienced domestic violence in the past or are currently in an abusive relationship
Days and times of counseling services are flexible to insure that we can best accommodate busy schedules.
We provide no cost support groups to any survivor of domestic violence. Please email email@example.com to sign up or find out more!
Just need someone to talk to who understands what you’re going through?
- Call our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you – we are here to listen and to help you sort through next steps and options: 888-774-2900 (statewide)
Looking for Individual Counseling?
- We offer up to 8 individual counseling sessions to sort through the challenges of abusive relationships, help you plan for your safety, improve your self-esteem, and identify options and next steps. If services are needed beyond that time, we will suggest joining our support group or work with you to find another provider.
- To make an appointment or learn more, contact our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you: 888-774-2900 (statewide)
Looking for a Support Group?
- Please join us! We meet every week to support each other as we learn & talk about abusive and healthy relationships and work on improving self-esteem and self-sufficiency.
- To make an appointment or learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our 24 hour helpline anytime that is safe and convenient for you: 888-774-2900 (statewide)
- “Empowering Survivors” – Fridays at 4:30 pm on Zoom and in-person in New Britain
- “Surviving to Thriving” – Tuesdays at 11:00 am on Zoom and in-person in Bristol
- “Is It Toxic? Teen Group” – Tuesdays at 3:00 pm on Zoom and in-person in Bristol