Corporate and Foundation Relationship Manager
The Corporate & Foundation Relationship Manager is an integral part of a three-person Development team supporting all development communications, awareness-raising and fundraising efforts, with primary responsibility for:
• Building and sustaining communications and relationships with corporations and foundations
• Researching corporate, foundation and government funding prospects
• Writing and preparing grant proposals
• Tracking deadlines and activities
• Compiling information and data and preparing reports
• Participating in other development efforts and events
This position is full-time and is non-exempt from the provisions of wage/hour laws and reports to the Director of Development. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required to meet the needs of the agency. Prudence Crandall Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Prefer a person with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a self-motivated, detail and deadline-oriented person with very strong writing skills and a professional demeanor. Also prefer experience working in a fundraising capacity, writing grants, working with database and/or fundraising software, and proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
Salary: $40,000.00 /year.
In addition to a resume, interested candidates must include a cover letter demonstrating how their experience aligns with this position and apply on www.Indeed.com.
The part-time Office Assistant plays a key role in the agency providing support and working with the accountants, other staff teams, and handling all bookkeeping matters of the agency. The position is 22 hours/week with flexibility, but the hours are generally spread across a Monday-Thursday schedule. Local travel is necessary (post office, bank), so reliable transportation is required.
Interested applicants are asked to apply via www.Indeed.com and include a cover letter with their resume.
High School Diploma required, prefer college degree and minimum of 4 years of bookkeeping experience in addition to working for a non-profit in a bookkeeping capacity. Knowledge of Quickbooks or similar software is required. Prefer bilingual (English/Spanish), a self-motivated, organized, detail and deadline-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills who is proficient in MS Office. Preferred skills also include being highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks. Also prefer the ability to work independently, accept responsibility and follow through on project assignments.
• Responsible for these and other bookkeeping functions:
o A/P & A/R
o Maintenance of the 401k plan
o Petty Cash
o Prepare and deliver all bank deposits
o Maintain positive relationships with vendors
o Process credit card and online payments
• Data entry and other tasks in support of the development team and administration
• Bi-monthly cash analysis and supporting reports
• Working with other departments to manage, record and track tenant rent receivables
• Assist with audits and allocations updates as needed
• Coordinate ordering of office and program supplies
• Orient new staff and prepare their personnel files